2 BEDROOMS/house avail on 3 bedroom property, available for May 1st in San Clemente, CA
I'm a 38 year old, Photographer/Artist and work for myself. I surf a ton and go on road trips/work trips all the time so this house is my tranquil hangout in San Clemente paradise. I maintain the property and sleep in the 1 bedroom granny cottage in the back of the property, with my own entrance. We would share laundry, kitchen and backyard/front deck but I'm on the road quite a bit and like my chill, little retreat in the back.
One year lease [could be 2, 3 or 6 moths if you want shorter term] and first/last deposit + $40 security check to final candidate[s]
Beautiful bungalow (jungalow as I LOVE plants) house, 3 min walk to the beach and walking trails, 10 min drive to San Onofre + Tresltes... SURF HAVEN!
Main house: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath [one bedroom a bit larger than the other, with more closet space]. $1150/ smaller room, $1250/ bigger room + shared utilities + wifi [aprox $60-100 each/month per person]
Are you one person who wants the whole main house and share with me, your stellar property-mate?! You could have a guest room or a beautiful office space/home gym in the second room. Would be $2450, with the parking spot for a slice of heaven.
ALL THE AMENITIES YOU NEED!
- Furnished living room, which we can completely re-arrange/bring in your stuff or I can remove for your things.
- Furnished kitchen (I love to cook, when I'm home so lots of great tools)
- Big backyard [house is on a double lot] with guava, oranges, bananas, figs, loquat, grapes. Tons of room to grow food as I do in the summer.
- Big front patio with grape vine overhangs, large hammock, beautiful place to watch sunset/host a dinner
- Brand new laundry + gas range stove
- Big fridge
- Shared garage for storage: bikes, surf boards, etc.
- Gas fireplace
- Central heating
One driveway parking spot available for $100 and street parking.
I have ‘Jerry’ the Australian Shepherd who would be your dogmate on the property 🙂 Open to another dog. if they are super well behaved and friendly with other dogs! $500 deposit required
I’d love responsible, clean people who like to host a sweet sweet dinner/hang once in a while but no ‘partiers.’ A couple who want to share the house or small family would also be welcomed in this lovely oasis.
For the right person/people - I would be open to lending out my back room for guests, when I'm away too. More space to host friends in our little, green kingdom.
Tell me about yourself and add the subject line "Fantastic Housemate" to: email@example.com